Nail of the Week: Essie Pretty Edgy

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I haven't done a nail of the week in awhile, I definitely owe you guys. These pictures are from when my nails were slightly shorter, I'm thinking about going back to this length. This is Pretty Edgy by Essie.

This color has won my heart in a major way. It's just so pretty! Came out in Essie's Summer 2010 collection and it is most definitely a great summer color. It's a pretty grassy green. The color in the pics are not accurate. The color is a pure grass green while the pictures are giving it a slight turquoise cast. Personally this is a year round color. I love Essie! They have really stepped their color game up! Application wasn't bad. This was 3 coats to patch up any baldness, Nail Life Gripper Basecoat and Poshe Super Fast Drying Topcoat.






0 comments:

Post a Comment