Im blogging!! An Intro...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So...I finally decided to start blogging ( I know, Im about 10 years late behind the rest of the world). I'm addicted to reading other people's blogs because I've always had a curiosity about a day in the life of others and their perspective on things. I admire those who can step outside the box and share their point of views with their peers minus all the judgement. Its self expression at its finest and me being the free spirit that I am, I'm all about self expression. I feel like my written words are how I express myself the best and since my perfect journalism career never launched the way I intended, that doesnt mean I should stop writing. It's still very much a passion of mine and honestly, I would rather write for the enjoyment, not for the hassle, long hours and less than mediocre pay most newbie journalists experience. So with that being said I just want to share my world. Whether its about my makeup artistry career, my family, my friends and my ever so entertaining love life (or lack thereof), this is my outlet for all things me and what I see, think and feel. I'm going to be blunt, I'm going to be honest and I'm going to be real because I dont know any other way to be (hence the sass). Its just the everday adventures of me, which I have to admit are quite hilarious. So...don't be a stranger, and as always thanks for all the support!

Kisses!
Von

0 comments:

Post a Comment